Here are the rules for the Competence Club Community Forum to ensure that everyone feels welcome and set up for success. If you see these rules being broken, please remind others of them. In case of abuse, please get in touch with us.
- Be nice to each other! We are all here to learn and help each other out. Members may have different levels or experience - so please be kind and respect others.
- Try to stay on-topic. If what you’re adding differs from the original post/thread - feel free to open up a new post and talk about it there!
- Comments should be helpful and informative, not negative and hurtful of anyone’s questions or ideas
- Abuse will not be tolerated. This includes: personal attacks, hate speech, negative comments or slurs against race, sexual orientation or gender, or threats to a user’s safety.
- Sharing personal or sensitive information about other users will not be tolerated.
- Spamming of threads or posts will not be tolerated.
- To keep forum discussions on topic and share the best advice, we reserve the right to remove posts.
Posts may be deleted or closed if they break any of the above rules.
Forum posts will be removed if:
- they contain offensive or harmful material
- they contain personal or sensitive information about users
- they violate any copyrights or licenses.
- Posting offensive/harmful material or spam content will result in the removal of the user account