- Why In-line inspection technologies are used
- History of In-line inspection
- Non-destructive testing technologies applied
- Types of assets that can be inspected
- Data obtained and how it can be used
Meet the experts
Dr Michael Beller is Director of Corporate Strategy with the ROSEN Group.
He has more than 28 years' experience in the pipeline inspection industry and has been involved with a large number of inspection projects all around the world, including on- and offshore inspection work.
Currently, Michael serves on a number of Technical Committees and is also a member of the editorial board of The Journal of Pipeline Integrity. He is a former president of the Pipeline Products and Services Association.
Over 20 interviews with global experts who share their thoughts, stories and know-how on specialist topics.