Joining the Competence Club will help you leverage your professional growth and structure your career progression.
Knowledge sharing, online learning, competency assessment and certification are important program components on the path to a demonstrably competent industry, and they are all offered in the Competence Club.
We offer competency-based learning, assessment and collaboration programs for Pipeline Integrity Management. This includes different types of programs at different levels, providing you with the opportunity to develop your expertise.
- E-Learning: Self-paced online access to awareness-level e-learning materials including videos, interviews, micro-courses, etc. These courses are for students, young integrity engineers, regulators and operators who have basic technical knowledge or are new to the industry.
- Virtual Training: Foundation-level live courses with the opportunity to submit individual questions to experts. These courses are especially suitable for young integrity engineers, regulators, inspectors and compliance officers.
- Learning Programs: Structured learning guide with competency requirements to prepare students, integrity engineers or teams for examination/certification with on-demand foundation-level courses and tutoring support.
Discover how the Competence Club makes it easy for you to level up. Our training supports:
- Building your competency-based skills on a dedicated platform for pipeline integrity training, which focuses on learning and collaboration.
- Verifying your competency within the industry through recognised endorsements. Not only are our training and assessments based on the Competency Standards Manual, but our learning pathways can lead to Qualification Programs designed in collaboration with the Qualification Panel for the Pipeline Industry and our Learning Programs that prepare you for examination for Certification.
- Connect and network with industry experts and like-minded professionals while learning with us through our community events, forums and discussion groups.
We're more than just a learning platform. As a member of ROSEN's Competence Club, you'll also benefit from:
- Access to our monthly Virtual Meetups events with subject-matter experts. These short and interactive virtual discussions help you keep up-to-date on the latest, specialist topics.
- Community groups and forums which actively foster knowledge exchange by connecting like-minded professionals in the pipeline industry.
- A wide range of resources, including technical presentations, interviews, and specialist micro-courses. You'll also have access to panel discussions delivered by experts, consultants, and operators.
- Plus, three complimentary e-learns to get you started with your professional development.
Contact our training solutions team today to discuss.
View our pipeline integrity toolkit of resources and access our Virtual Meetups, articles and community forums.