Welcome to the new Competence Club!
The Competence Club is the pipeline industry's premier learning and collaboration platform, and as part of our ongoing commitment to providing you with an engaging and first-class online learning experience, our team has been hard at work to bring you a new and improved platform.
Here's what we've been working towards:
- Improving your learning experience through personalized progress dashboards, new pathways, course development, and a whole host of new & updated content!
- Making your online experience more seamless through improved usability and accessibility, ensuring you get the best of the platform wherever you are.
- Improving your learner recognition through community, gamification, badges, and certificates, giving you more chances to shout about your professional development!
- Developing community connectivity through events, resources, feedback, and discussion groups, to keep you networking with peers and experts.
- Plus, there are a range of new elements to share with you soon - stay tuned!
What are your Competence Club member perks?
As a Competence Club member, you get complimentary access to:
- Access to Virtual Meetups events with subject-matter experts. These short and interactive discussions help you keep up-to-date on the latest topics.
- Community groups which foster knowledge exchange.
- Resources, 50+ hours of material including technical presentations, interviews, panel discussions and specialist micro-courses.
- Plus, three complimentary e-learns to get you started with your professional development.
Want to learn more? Check out our training video below, or become a member today!
New pipeline integrity training courses designed for you
News from IPC - Global Pipeline Awards
Earlier this month we attended the ASME (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Global Pipeline Award ceremony at #IPC2022. Although we did not bring the award home, we are still very proud of to have been shortlisted and delighted with what we have achieved with our project, which intends to make the pipeline industry safer by investing in competence development. Check out our video for more information!